I need people to email me some blessings they have, by that i mean things that make you happy. Write as many as you like, but please do it soon. I need them. Thanks
Sorry you're having a hard day! Tomorrow will be better- tomorrow's are always better! Here's my list from my blog plus a couple:
Northern Exposure The Gospel Changing Leaves Trees New Socks Poppies Freshly washed sheets The smell of sunscreen A new favorite song Christmas Ludington Saturday mornings Halloween Car Talk Crushes Lost Thanksgiving Fireflies Spike Watermelon Gardens Summer Musicals My nieces and nephews Going on walks Holidays My Snuggies Cilantro Working out Good Books Lifetime movie titles Limes Vacation Snow days
Uplifting Sacrament Talks le Smell of Empty Cigar Boxes Shakespeare Stage Blood Dreams Old Cathedrals New Razor Blades Venus of Willendorf Carousel Rides Roosters Dr. Tent of Novi Churned Butter Coque Feathers
My family The Church! Puppies! A good book When the book you've been wanting to read is finally in at the library Delicious mashed potatoes Andy Goldsworthy Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate My nieces and nephews The Harry Potter series Friends (The show and my actual friends) Chapstick A rainy day when you're in the mood for one A comfy pair of shoes Slippers Heather! :) (The flower and the person) Daisies Amaryllis Lilies Orchids Flowers! Art museums Greenhouses Gardens van Gogh's paintings Beatriz Milhazes' paintings Vermeer's paintings Brutus (my fish) Giraffes Mail (not bills or junk mail - the fun stuff!) Old books Old buildings Good music A good nap Being grateful
I could really keep going, but I s'pose I should leave room for other people!
o.k. here are a few. But I am curious what this is for!:)
memories hand written letters peonies sewing machines dining tables porches kids and family laughing afternoon kisses mowing the lawn HOT days wind security in the gospel attics full of treasures junking clean sheets supper bubbling out the door leather barns porches
4 comments:
Sorry you're having a hard day! Tomorrow will be better- tomorrow's are always better! Here's my list from my blog plus a couple:
Northern Exposure
The Gospel
Changing Leaves
Trees
New Socks
Poppies
Freshly washed sheets
The smell of sunscreen
A new favorite song
Christmas
Ludington
Saturday mornings
Halloween
Car Talk
Crushes
Lost
Thanksgiving
Fireflies
Spike
Watermelon
Gardens
Summer
Musicals
My nieces and nephews
Going on walks
Holidays
My Snuggies
Cilantro
Working out
Good Books
Lifetime movie titles
Limes
Vacation
Snow days
Uplifting Sacrament Talks
le Smell of Empty Cigar Boxes
Shakespeare
Stage Blood
Dreams
Old Cathedrals
New Razor Blades
Venus of Willendorf
Carousel Rides
Roosters
Dr. Tent of Novi
Churned Butter
Coque Feathers
My family
The Church!
Puppies!
A good book
When the book you've been wanting to read is finally in at the library
Delicious mashed potatoes
Andy Goldsworthy
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
My nieces and nephews
The Harry Potter series
Friends (The show and my actual friends)
Chapstick
A rainy day when you're in the mood for one
A comfy pair of shoes
Slippers
Heather! :) (The flower and the person)
Daisies
Amaryllis
Lilies
Orchids
Flowers!
Art museums
Greenhouses
Gardens
van Gogh's paintings
Beatriz Milhazes' paintings
Vermeer's paintings
Brutus (my fish)
Giraffes
Mail (not bills or junk mail - the fun stuff!)
Old books
Old buildings
Good music
A good nap
Being grateful
I could really keep going, but I s'pose I should leave room for other people!
o.k. here are a few. But I am curious what this is for!:)
memories
hand written letters
peonies
sewing machines
dining tables
porches
kids and family
laughing
afternoon kisses
mowing the lawn
HOT days
wind
security in the gospel
attics full of treasures
junking
clean sheets
supper bubbling out the door
leather
barns
porches
O.k. I could go on and on. Hope this helps
Post a Comment