Monday, February 08, 2010

I have this thing called a "Moby Wrap". It's a long peice of stretchy fabric that you wrap around your body and your baby and it keeps your baby strapped to you. Kind of like a papoose. You can put the baby on your front or your back and in all different positions. I love it. I have even put Ethan on my back with it and carried him around. I use it all the time with Samantha. I put her in it as an infant and still now. I use it to get dishes, laundry, meals..etc. Done while she's strapped to me. The other day she wasn't feeling well so I put her in the moby and carried her around while I made dinner. :


Paige said she wanted one for her babies, so I made this:



She kept it on for about an hour:

I'm glad she likes it.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Sammy is so stinkin' adorable! And Paige looks SO cute with her mini moby wrap! Hmmm...something to sell in your Etsy shop perhaps?? Mini Moby Wraps for Baby Dolls!! :) Could be huge!! (Said like Estelle, Joey Tribbiani's agent - "You're gonna be 'uge!")

David and Linda said...

It looks like Paige is a natural at nurturing. She looks so cute with her "baby". That's a good sign for future motherhood.

Mellissa said...

Good job, Heather!

Michelle Williams said...

What a good Mom you are! Your girls are adorable too!