That is so cute and fun! Oh, and sorry I didn't bring the snow blower out today but it doesn't work. I'm sure I'm going to wake up in a lot of pain tomorrow from all that shoveling but oh well! It's a good work out. :)PS, I like the snow lady!
Adorable! It looks like so much fun!
I love the snow lady. Good job Jim!
Now that's the way a snow day should be spent! The joy on their faces says it all!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cute and fun! Oh, and sorry I didn't bring the snow blower out today but it doesn't work. I'm sure I'm going to wake up in a lot of pain tomorrow from all that shoveling but oh well! It's a good work out. :)
PS, I like the snow lady!
Adorable! It looks like so much fun!
I love the snow lady. Good job Jim!
Now that's the way a snow day should be spent! The joy on their faces says it all!
Post a Comment