Last night Samantha and I had 3 very enjoyable
experiences. At about 8:30 we had to run up to
Busch's to get some milk. I had just burnt the popcorn so badly that i thought i was going to suffer from smoke inhalation as the smoke poured out of the microwave. I wasn't to happy about having to go out, but it needed to be done. As Sammy and I drove down the street, two high school aged girls were standing on the side of the street, with huge smiles on their faces, waving at every car that went by. They were waving so happily, that I broke out into a smile and waved back. As we were driving home, two things happened. The first was, A very old couple walking along the sidewalk in their best church clothes, hand in hand. So cute.
The last thing on our way home were two high schoolers, a girl and a boy, skipping, hand in hand. They just did it for a second and you could tell he was just doing it to be funny, because they stopped and she was laughing so hard when he smiled and kissed her sweetly.
How sweet are all of the experience's? To have been a witness to all 3 of those in one trip to the market was a blessing. It's nice to see happiness in the world.
2 comments:
Reading that just made me all sorts of misty-eyed! Thanks for sharing the happiness!
Those are sweet. Thanks for sharing! I love moments like that. Not everyone notices them.
Post a Comment