)These were not supposed to be sideways, sorry.)
I'm teaching Paige how to Sew. She's actually doing a lot better than I thought she would. She is loving it. Her and I made a dress for Samantha to wear for her 2nd birthday. We started the night before and weren't able to finish, but I think she did a great job for her first time. The last Picture is of Samantha in her new dress.
4 comments:
Samantha looks adorable in her mom-and-Paige made dress!!Way to go! Too bad your own mom didn't teach you how to sew. But you are so talented that you taught yourself and very well!!
Good job! Sammy looked so adorable in the dress!
awww I love that you are teaching her before most moms would have the courage. Kids are so capable. I also love that she got to do it for her sister.
Adorable! Way to go Heather & Paige!
Post a Comment