Thursday, March 25, 2010

Randomness


We were driving down the road today and as we were passing the Dentist and Doctor's Offices (they are right next to each other) Ethan said to Samantha, "That's where we get teeth pulled, and that's where we get poked" :) Oh, Kids. (p.s. none of the kids have had any teeth pulled, he had just heard me talking to a friend about her daughter getting teeth pulled)


On another note, I called my friend Janette, to see how she was feeling. She was SUPPOSED to be having a baby in May. To my surprise, she had her baby last week! Welcome baby Mason Leo Boyd! He decided he didn't want to miss Easter and came 6 weeks early.

My last thing is something i made for my etsy shop. This is one the the few things i've been working on. I made 17 prototypes so i would get it right and i think this one is it. I've tested them out on the kids and they work great! They hold the kids heads up, they're not to tight on the neck and they are thick enough that they are like a real pillow.

( I told the kids to pretend they were sleeping, this is what I got)









3 comments:

Katherine said...

Those pictures are SOOO cute!! Sammy especially looks adorable pretending to sleep! Paige is the only believable one, and Ethan looks so silly, as usual! They're all so stinkin' cute! And what Ethan said about the dr. and dentist is hilarious!! Oh, and congrats to the Boyds! Exclamation points!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those pillows!

Elizabeth Downie said...

I agree - those are great! And I also agree that Sammy pretending to sleep is too cute for words. Don't get me wrong, the other kids are super cute too. But there's something about Sammy's expression that is really adorable.