Monday, March 29, 2010

Poop Incident '10

We've had our first real poop incident of the year. Samantha walked up to me with a poopy diaper in one hand and poop in the other.

Yeah

You heard right.

I kid not.

Poop all down her legs and in her hand. So I calmy ask Ethan to go get some plastic bags and I grab the baby wipes and clean her up then throw her in the bath.

It's not over yet.

There's more.

Ethan comes up to me, about 5 minutes after I get Samantha dressed......with poop on his hand.

Not Joke.

I said "What the Heck?!"

He say's, "I went poop and was wiping my bum and got some on me."

It wasn't just on his hand, it was on his arm and leg too.

Oy.

What a poopy day. Ha. Ha.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Excuse me while I go throw up, then get my tubes tied. EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Why, Heather!?!? WHY!?!!??

Wee Sisters Three said...

Seriously. It was horrible.