The kids and I ran in the rain today. There is nothing like it. I spent a half hour straightening my hair this morning, so i would normally not want it to get all wet again, but when we got home from church it was pouring and they looked so excited that I let them, and myself, just enjoy. We got SOAKED! It was so fun. Lifting your head up and letting the rain hit your face. Nothing like it. Abenture for today. Check.
3 comments:
How fun!! I need more abentures like that. I bet the kids just LOVED it! :) You're a great mom!
Hey Heather! We you wondering why I was staring at you today in church? Like, "Why is she just staring at me?" kinda thing? Well, I was trying to remember something I wanted to tell you. Did you get a %50 off coupon at Value World. You can go online and type Value World and the coupon with come up. It is good until the 28th I think. I got mine and went this weekend and thought of you. So there, THAT is why I was staring at you!:) Plue, I noticed your straight hair. It was cute!
I agree with what Elizabeth said! I love running around in the rain. It was raining here a few weeks ago and I was soaked as I walked home from school, so figured I might as well enjoy it! I jumped in puddles and splashed around. It was great!
Post a Comment