Monday, May 17, 2010

Abenture's

Ethan came upstairs the other day acting like he was choking, I said, "Are you choking?" he said, "No, But I swallowed the game piece!" It turns out it was a glass piece to a game called Mancala. They are sort of like Marbles, but oval and flatter.
I called the doctors office and they had us come in for an x-ray, then ended up telling us he would just have to pass it. He did, the next day, thankfully, but here's Sam and him in the room, while we waited for the Doctor to come back in. This is the only thing that would keep her busy, emptying my purse and coupon book.
Ethan showing us his bum.
We were lucky to be able to go to Cottage in in downtown A2 a couple days ago and eat with some of Jim's family. Ethan can't take a serious picture for the life of him. :)
Baby, making her "thinking" face.
Daddy trying to decide what to get. Paige playing with the bendaroo's they give kids to play with.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Those are great pictures! It's like "A day in the life of the Koepfles!" I keep wondering what makes kids swallow things like that. Is it just curiosity? Wondering if it's candy? Or are they just watching cartoons, not really thinking about what they're putting in their mouths? I'm glad everything came out OK...literally and figuratively!! ;)