Friday, May 28, 2010

Some from the last few days

Some pictures from the last few days. Samantha wanted to out her headband on by herself, this is what you get: ADORABLE!



I think she looks a bit like a hippie.

The kids have had a lot of fun in the kiddie pool. The first day I got it out Ethan played in it for hours.


The kids had Sammy play in the water with them for so long that when I took my shower and got out I found this:
She had pulled the blanket off the end of her bed and layed it down. And then fell asleep. How cute is that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them...so cute.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Those pics of Sammy in that headband are adorable!!!!!

~ Malissa ~ said...

You have the most ADORABLE children in the world!!

Wee Sisters Three said...

Thanks! I like them. lol