Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I took the kids to the library about a week ago and while I was on the computer the kids read and colored in the kids section. They have lots of fun coloring pages and questionares there and the kids always have fun filling them out. When we got home Paige had set her questionare on the kitchen counter and walked away. While I was making dinner I took a look at it. It was both sweet and sad the answers she gave. Here is what it read(with her spelling too):

1.What is your full Name: Paige Koepfle
2. If you have a nickname, what is it?: Paigerifik (I didn't realize she listened to me when I called her this)
3. How old are you? 8 years old
4. Who are the other people in your family? Ethan, Heather, Jim, Samantha
5. Do you have any pets? No      
---If so, describe them: but I wish I had a luttle cute dog.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?  I like to write and read
7. What are some things that you know a lot about? 3 digit numbers, math, time, and Christmas
8. If you could meet any person who ever lived, who would you like to meet, and why? I would like to meet Jezus because her is so kind to each other.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you like to go, and why? Disney world because I really like the roller coasters and grate wolf loge because I really like the water slides.
10. If you could have one wish, what would you wish for, and why?   Well I wish for me and my family to be rish because we are a lot low this year.
11. What makes you a special person? because my family loves me and Jezus loves me too.




Isn't that so sweet. Things have been tough, but they are hopefully starting to look up.
I am going to be taking some of the classes that I need to start my Daycare in the next few weeks (CPR, 1st Aid and Blood Born Pathogens). I am getting things rollin'. I read a sign a few days ago that said "A goal should be a little scary and a lot exciting." That is so true with this. It is a bit terrifying. I think my biggest fear is that I won't be able to do it. That for some reaon something will come up and grind this all the a halt. Some problem with the home inspection (we have to have the furnace, hot water heater and basement tested for Radon...and in a house like ours..those things make me nervous.) I know that we can figure out fixes to problems, but these are still the things that keep me up at night. I have to get fingerprinted and have a physical and have 10 clock hours of training. That one should be easy though because it said on the webpage about it including 10 clock hours in a faith based organization, so I think I could include time spent helping in nursery and such, I would just need someone to sign off on it at church.

Anyway. Things are coming along. Jim's physical therapy is going well. Slow. But well. He's in more pain in his other shoulder now because he's using it so much more that his tendonitous is acting up terribly. But he has physical therapy for that as well.

Anyone have any suggestions for name for my Daycare/ I think I'll ask around on facebook too when the time comes closer.




























2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Aw, Paige's questionaire is really cute.

And don't worry about all the inspection stuff - just take things one step at a time! Things will work out! :) I'm praying for you guys!

Katherine said...

That really is so sweet! And you're in my prayers, too! We'll help you get it all figured out!