New years was funny this year. The kids really wanted to stay up this year. We tried to get them to take maps but they ended up not because things got busy. I really thought they wouldn't have a hard time since other nights they have stayed up easy peasy. Not so much. Samantha fell asleep about an hour before the ball drop. I woke her up and asked if she wanted to see the ball drop and she said, " no, put me in my bed". So I did. Sleepy girl.
Then Paige and Ethan, who were watching the new York city events in our room on the only tv that worked with 2 channels, were starting to fall asleep. We kept going in and waking them up. Finally a few minutes before it dropped we went in our room, woke the kids up and watched the ball drop. They were pretty out of it. Lol. They world have been really bummed if they had missed it but you can tell from the pictures that they were out of it. :-)
3 comments:
Ha!!! Paige's face!!!
HILARIOUS!!
I keep wondering what the heck Jim is holding! Ha!
Their faces are priceless!
Post a Comment