Over the years I have tried to remember some funny quotes the kids have said and I normally would write them down on a random piece of paper and then sometimes lose it, but I would try and put it in my bedroom. About a year ago I started rounding these up and trying to get them all on the computer to save forever. These are the ones I have found so far. Well, these are the ones from 2009. I have them sorted by year and over the next week will post the next years. Some of these are quotes but some are just funny memories.
(To my sisters..if you have some written down somewhere, can you send them to me so I can add them?")
~~ March 2009
Paige came up to me and said, “auru auru!” (rooster crowing) then she said, “That’s from
Annie”. I said, “oh yeah, who does that on Annie?” and she said, “Rooster!”
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~March 2009
Paige: “FOCUS MOMMY!!”
Mom: “Did you just tell me to focus?”
Paige: “I had to! The light was green!”
(We were sitting at a stoplight)
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~ Summer 2009
Paige (4yrs)
As we were driving through Clinton-
“Mom, you’re the horse, the car is the carriage, Sam is
the mice and Ethan is the prince.” Then she hears bells gonging in the distance
and yells, “There’s the bells! I’m late for the ball! Can you drop me off at
the ball mom?”
________________________________________________________________________________
~~August 20 2009
Playing the quiet game- Ethan-
“1….2….3…BE QUIET! 1….2….3….POOP QUIET!”
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~September 2009
Paige’s 2nd week of full day school- young
5’s- I went to wake her up in the morning she said, “Few more minutes”. Ha!
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~November 11th, 2009
Ethan- “You want one Mom?” (holding up a juicebox)
Me- “No thanks.”
Ethan- “Yeah, You’re not feeling well.”
Me-“I’m not? What’s wrong with me?”
Ethan- “You’re thirsty. You need one.” (hands me a juice
box)
Me- “Oh, ok. Thanks!”
Ethan-“ You’re welcome!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~December 2009-
Paige and Ethan were standing on the kitchen table
playing pirates:
Paige: “Slim down the sails!”
Ethan: “Drop the Anchor!”
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~December 2009
Paige- “I have to go pee.”
Mom-“ Ok.”
Paige-“ I was talking to Jesus. Not you.”
(to the Nativity scene baby Jesus)
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~ December 18th 2009
Paige had her young 5’s Christmas Concert and the Civic
Theater.
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~ December 27th 2009
Paige went with me to do my annual Value World shopping
trip. She had fun but was ready to be done by the end. J
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~December 31st 2009
We had the kids take naps today so that they would be
able to stay up late for the New Years Ball Drop. Paige got up from sleeping,
walked into the kitchen, sat down on a brown paper bag filled with recyclables
and PEED! Ha! She was sleep walking and thought she was in the bathroom. It took
her about 5 minutes before she was completely awake.
1 comment:
Ha! Crazy kids. I'll let you know if I find any I have!
Post a Comment