~~January 10th 2010
We took the kids sledding today at the “pit”. They loved
it. Samantha wasn’t quite sure but at almost 2 who could blame her. It was
packed so we had to watch our step or get run over. Paige and Ethan had fun
though. Screaming all the way down the hill. Sammy is currently pretending to
be bat girl. Paige and I are laughing. She’s so silly. Paige is going pee. (She
wanted me to write that).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
~~February 2010
Paige said- “I wish I was food. Can I sleep in the
fridge?” Funny girl.
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~June 10th 2010
The kids were watching “Happy Feet” the movie and this is
what happened:
Ethan: “EEEEEEwwwwww. They’re eating fish.”
Paige: “They’re eating hamfish. Fish are made out of
ham.”
Mommy giggles from the kitchen and walked over to the dry
erase board where I write down the funny things the kids say.
Paige: “Aren’t they?”
Ethan: “Mom, are they made out of ham?”
Paige: “She’s writing it down.”
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~June 16th 2010
Ethan 4yrs old.
Mommy sniffed Ethan’s hair after his shower and said,
“Oooo, you smell fresh as a daisy.” And Ethan replied by sniffing Mommy and
saying, “You smell fresh as Goofy.” (He
thought I meant Daisy Duck)
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~June 17th 2010
I’ve (mommy) been doing seatbelt checks and this is how
it went today.
Mom: Paige, seatbelt?
Paige (5 yrs): Check!
Mom: Samantha, seatbelt?
Samantha (2 yrs): Check!
Mom: Ethan, seatbelt?
Ethan: Check-y-cheeses
Ha, funny kid.
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~ July 13th, 14th, 15th
2010
We went to Yogi Bear campground for the 1st time.
The kids loved it! They all had a blast.
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~August 22nd 2010
Samantha went to my bed and cozied up to Ethan and he
said, “Oh, you want me to keep you safe baby?”
…………
Then….. Ethan fell asleep so Samantha found a new buddy…
Paige was sitting Indian style on my bed and Sam was
laying (on her belly) across Paige’s lap. Paige was calling out for help from
my room because she had been rubbing her back and Sam had fallen asleep! Cute!
_________________________________________________________________________________
~~ November 7th 2010
Ethan (4 years old) colored his hand green with a marker
and ran around yelling, “I’M TURNING INTO THE HULK!!!”
1 comment:
Love these!!! Especially the Goofy one! Ha!!!
Post a Comment