Paige had the awesome opportunity to be in seussical the musical. It was a blast. Some long nights but totally worth it. She enjoyed every minute of it. She made some new friends, had fun, gained confidence (which she already had some of, but is more comfortable on stage now) and has officially caught the theater bug. She wants to do more and I have to admit,I had fun too. It had it's moments of being too much sometimes since we have other kids and it wad some late nights on school nights, also some scheduling frustrations, but all in all it was fun. I loved ushering and helping back stage with the young kids. It was fun for Paige and I to have that time together just us too. She's been getting jealous of all the time sam gets with Jim and I lately.
That being said, I am liking being home in the evenings and kids being back on schedule. Paige says she can't wait to try out for the next one. Lol.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Seussical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She was SO good! I was so proud of her! I hope she continues to act in plays - she's a natural!
Post a Comment