We have been going to Yogi Bear campground for a few years and the kids love it. I am not much of a camper. Actually, I should say I'm not much of a "tenter", but I have fun anyway. Last year we went for 4 nights but had people with us all but one night. This year we were all on our own. We went 3 nights and were completely exhausted by the time we headed home. I had been particularly nervous this time because Samantha seems to be allergic to mosquito's. Anywhere she get's a bite swells up to a hard ball and hurts her. When we got there we had 4 bottles of off, 2 citronella candles and 3 of the Off blower fans that you can attach to your clothes. All those combined seemed to do the trick. She only got one bite! Yippee. I forgot to spray my feet one night and had on flips flops and got 6 on one foot. Darn insects. Lol.
 |
| This is our camping set up. Our big tent on the far left, the picnic table canopy with mesh surround and the smaller tent that we changed in plus our little campfire. Worked out well. |
 |
| Ethan didn't want his picture taken. :) |
 |
Shadows
|
 |
| Telling a scary story. |
 |
| With Yogi and BooBoo and Ranger Smith |
 |
| At Y.B they have different activities for the kids to do each day and while the older kids had volleyball going on Samantha was in the "tot time" age so she did coloring with sidewalk chalk and hula hooping. |
 |
| Jumping on the jumping pillows. |
 |
| Playing with their skylanders figures on my bed. Pardon the mess. I do make my bed every day but then kids go tunneling in and playing hide and seek (which was happening before this picture) and this happens. And also pardon the blanket over the window, we have shades on the windows but that one broke and that window looks right onto the neighbors driveway. I wanted this picture on here though because the kids were getting along and I need it documented. |
All in all, Yogi Bear is fun. But I am always glad there is a year between each visit ;)
1 comment:
That is a swweeeeeeeeeet set-up!!! Looks like fun! But I'm with you on the camping gig. I don't sleep well in a tent... Those kids are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment