Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good times had by all

I was thinking today about how important family is. I was talking to Paige about how, if anything were to happen to Jim or I and we needed help she should dial 911. She proceeded to tell me that she could get my cell phone and push either 2 for daddy, 4 for pappa or 5 for grandma and hit the green button. (I added 9 for 911 since this talk) How nice though to have family close by that could help. I have found some fun pics on my computer i'd like to post as well as write my thanks to all my family for the good times!




2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That Paige is so cute! I love the pictures too. I'm glad you included our brother the carrots too. ;)

David and Linda said...

We are thankful that you are close by, too. Family means everything to us. My parents were in Florida for most of the time our kids were growing up and I wouldn't trade warm weather for the fun times we have with you. Thanks for the fun pictures, too!! mom