Tuesday, February 03, 2009
I think I might secretly be a super hero
So, i'm walking over to pick Samantha up out of her high chair, when i feel something dripping on my hand. I look down, and to my suprise there is blood all over my hand and the whole top of my knuckle is ripped off! No joke! I have no idea how it happened or when it happened. No idea. Weird huh? I'm really weirded out by this. How come I didn't feel it? Very Strange. I'm thinking I might have hidden super human genes or something. Katherine and Elizabeth...is there some family secret I need to be told? now's the time to tell me, because this could really change how I do things in life from now on. No more people cut me off on the road....no more people critizing me if my kids don't have a jacket on, even though it's 70 degres out......no more mail coming at noon one day and 4:30 the next (what's up with that!?) Nope. No more pushing Heather around. I could take my rath upon them! That's a little much maybe, but I would totally be ok with this, i think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just passed out after reading about your knuckle being cut off. I "came to" just in time to comment before the ambulance gets here to pick me up.
No, super human genes don't run in the family.
Apparently our family super power is to be REEEEAAAAALLY easily grossed out, because I just about passed out when I read that gore, too. I definitely gagged a little. (; I think we do have super powers - see my blog entry of a few months ago. :) Or maybe you've just been desensitized because of all of the kid goo you deal with on a daily basis. :)
I think that you should make up a SUper hero song that goes something like: "Believe it or not, I'm a super mom, don't mess with me 'cause I bi i ite..." I think you were with us in Maine when Uncle Larry cut his knuckle on the fan in our van and it bled but then we couldn't find the cut. So maybe the super heroness comes from him!
Of course you are a superhero. You had a kid with no meds. That makes you a superhero in my book. You need a new name and an outfit though. We could work together on this. I am sure I have some extra fabric sitting around here that would be perfect.
i think the only fabric i have has baby giraffs on it... so if you have something better,let's go with that
Post a Comment