Monday, February 23, 2009

Little Photographer

So Paige has been taking our camera and spending all afternoon taking pictures. She loves taking pictures of her toys, her face, the fam..anything. Her and I were talking as I was writing that last post about Ethan and she asked if I could write one about her and put her pictures on here, so..here are some of her better shots. Well, and some funny ones that she has taken over the last year. I'll start with the most recent:



1 comment:

David and Linda said...

Are we going to be seeing Paige's pics on the pages of People magazine in the future? I'm impressed with her ability to not cut off the heads of her subjects. It's very artistic. Her grandma Downie got a Brownie camera when she was about 10 years old and has been taking pictures ever since. Good job Paige!Grandma D.