She was eating a donut and thought it would be funny to show us all what it looked like.
She loves to pose, so her her and Samantha are, looking cute
We have these headphones that hook on your ears and Ethan loves them. He always wants to have them on and listen to music. I think they look adorable on him and made him show them off to me one day.


Samantha has become a water baby. She swims around on her tummy in the bath and has so much fun. This is her the other day with banana aiding in her fabulous hairdo.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I have the cutest nieces and nephews! :) I love these pictures.
I love these pictures! Paige just cracks me up. You guys have some cute kids.
tse are perfect
Oh, dear! Paige is gonna be troub-le!! They're so adorable!! Give 'em some smoochies from me!! :)
Totally adorable!!!
Post a Comment