Ethan has had the flu really bad. You don't want to know all the details, but it started on
Thursday and is still going strong. Poor boy. He was fine on Sunday though and I couldn't miss church
because I was teaching Sharing time for the little kids. So, since Samantha woke up throwing up, I had
Jim stay home with her and I took Paige and Ethan with me. (I didn't send him to nursery, don't worry. He just sat up at the front of the room with me, away from kids) Anyway..I digress. My whole point here is that I was getting him and Paige ready and he was mad that he couldn't wear a dress. He's pretty tired of a dress shirt and dress pants, so he sat down on the bed in his little undies and pouted. He has the most adorable
pouty face. See for yourself:

1 comment:
He does have a cute pouty face, very similar to his mother's at the same age, except that she could give a look that if looks could kill her uncle Larry would have been dead several times over. mom
Post a Comment