Did Paige say, "I have to go to work" in that last one?! Ha! So cute! That one of Ethan (it's Ethan, right?) kicking in your belly reeeeally weirds me out... I may have to adopt. ;)
yeah she said i have to go to work. I searched every where for them and found them out in the car. it looks freaky but you'll love it. The feeling of a baby, it's CRAZY!!
those are some cute kids.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did Paige say, "I have to go to work" in that last one?! Ha! So cute! That one of Ethan (it's Ethan, right?) kicking in your belly reeeeally weirds me out... I may have to adopt. ;)
yeah she said i have to go to work. I searched every where for them and found them out in the car.
it looks freaky but you'll love it. The feeling of a baby, it's CRAZY!!
those are some cute kids.
Post a Comment