Paige and I had my Coupon!! 50% of the entire purchase. Every year. This is my 4th year doing it. I save and save and wake up early to be the first in line, then i start at one end of the kids clothes wall, stacked 3 hanging rods high, and make my way down to the end. Two shopping carts piled so high i could barely contain them and we set off to pay. 75 dollars and 6 huge black trash bags filled to there breaking point later, we headed home.
I normally go by myself. But i though Paige was old enough that this would be her year. Gotta teach 'em young.
gas to get there: probably a couple bucks
enough clothes for a year and a half: 75 dollars
spending time with Paige and teaching her the value of a dollar: priceless
2 comments:
YAY! You have taught me so much about being thrifty, Heedj! Well done! (And cute post!)
Oh how I miss Value World!
Post a Comment