Is it way colder this year?
Is anyone with me here?
I think it's way colder.
Maybe it's the wind that hit my parked car so hard i thought i had been hit by an actual vehical from behind.
Or the wind that I thought was actually going to lift me off my feet and have me flying past cars, like the cow in "Twister"
Or (last or..i promise) it's the wind ( or as Paige call's it ..the "breeze") that sounds like a steam boat about to hit the house because of the 1960's metal awnings on the side of the house.
Just a thought.
Makes me want to hunker down with a big bowl of steaming soup, a good book and some hot cocoa.
hhmmm
1 comment:
I think it is!! I just walked the very short distance from my car to the library and thought I was going to freeze! I'm not a big fan. Of the cold or the gobs and gobs and gobs of snow we're getting in Grand Rapids. I miss the normal amounts of snow we get back home... Hot cocoa sounds delish!!!
Post a Comment