Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crazy Week

It's been a long week so far. Long story short, I went to the hospital at the begining of the week, (picture #1 is of my nasty bruise from the IV), found out from my mom that I have the "Clapham Stomach" and now need to change my diet.....
So..I have been looking at new recipes. I love tomato's. I also love Bruschetta. I was affraid I would have to say goodbye to them, but I found a recipe that was so so yummy tonight. It was tomatoes, Italian seasoning and Ricotta cheese. The website said that the ricotta cheese stabilizes the acid in the tomatoes quite a bit and there for is better.






These next few pictures are just funny one's from the week:
1st one is Paige in her Pj's and Boots and 3d glasses pretending to be a Super Hero (by the way, she told me today she had a dream where John Jones (Martian Man) Kissed her. She's assured me she was 16 years old or more in her dream)
Ethan was helping me do dishes when we found this happy surprise. He thought it was Hi-Larious and laughed for long time.

Paige and Ethan like to built things with anything from around the house. This is there "boat".


4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That bruise picture made me pass out. But when I came to I really enjoyed the rest of the pictures!! SO cute!

PS, Katherine told me that the kids kept calling her "Salibis" today. Looks like my evil plan is working.

Katherine said...

HEY! I knew you were plotting something, E. Why I oughta....

Those really are fun pictures (well, except for the first one - eeeewwwwwww!!!). Those kids are so cute, and the smiley sudsy water is so happy! :) And congrats on the Bruschetta!

Mellissa said...

I am diggin' the book boat. Sorry about your bruise.

David and Linda said...

If it starts raining really hard, get ALL of your books out fast! And get your super-hero daughter to save all of you by getting you into the book/ark. The Bruchetta looks delish (unlike your bruise.)