I bought a new shirt for Ethan. I got a gift card to a place called Next Direct and I ordered some clothes for the kids. This particular shirt looked really cute and fashionable on the kid on the website and I am always looking for cute clothes for Ethan since Boy clothes are so boring most of the time. I ordered the shirt and it came today. I showed it to Jim and he said "No! Absolutely not. He will not wear that shirt!" :) Ha! He was horrified!. So, I want to know. Do you think it's awful and no boy should wear it, or yes. You like and and think it's fine. Please vote on the side. I need your opinions. (Ethan was laughing because i was telling him to pose, and he thought that was girly..See, he's a tough little man)
3 comments:
He looks like a little GQ model in the second pic! Adorable! I like it. Tell Jim to man up already. ;) (Besides, it's not petal pink or something - it looks more red and manly!)
Here's a question for you? Do you want to stay loyal to the person you made vows with and keep him happy or take advice from others. Jim might feel undermined if you still let him wear it.
Angela, I get what you're saying but I think you're taking the situation too seriously. I think this was a lighthearted debate, from what I understand. I think it would be sad if a man felt like his vows were in question just because his wife let their son wear a pink shirt. But what do I know.
Post a Comment