Friday, March 05, 2010

What Comfort

I had this dream about a year ago and then a couple months ago and then again last night. I was sitting in a pub in Scotland. Minding my own buisness just looking around. This very very old man sitting next to me leaned over and said to me, "You're Archie's girl, arn't you." And I looked at him in suprise and said, "Yes. I am. Did you know my Grandfather?" and he said, " He was my best friend, and he loves you."

The amazing thing about these 3 times is that they are times when I have really needed it. The first time was with all my hospital visits and testing and heart monitors and bla bla bla and no one knowing what's wrong. The second time was a stressful time in my life and last night was Anxiety. 'will my new etsy adventures work?', 'will Sam's party go well?' and so on.
I wanted to say that I believe with every fiber of my being, that my Heavenly Father knows my stress and pains and sent me this sweet message from someone I know and love to give me comfort.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

That's amazing! :) I believe the same thing along with you! I'm glad Grandpa's friend brought you comfort. :)

Giandrea said...

tender... i've always wanted a significant dream like that... not yet. The fact that your baby is 2 makes me feel way behind in life (not that it's a race but you know what I mean)

Elizabeth Downie said...

That's really sweet Heather. Brought a tear to my eye!! I appreciate you sharing your testimony through your blog. Very uplifting. Thank you! And Sammy's party will go great, I'm sure of it. :)

Michelle Williams said...

So glad the Lord knows your needs! I know he comforts all of us in ways that are meaningful to each of us personally.

I have tried to go to your est. shop and the link hasn't worked for me. Can you e-mail a link to me, pretty please? terrywi@hotmail.com

Hope you keep feeling better!