Samantha likes to move things around. Toys move from her room, to the basement, back to her room..etc. I've tried to get the kids to keep most toys downstairs so that their bedrooms will stay cleaner, but to no avail. All of the kids love "vacationing" all throughout the house. Packing bags of toys and clothes and moving them all around.
Recently Sams big thing is bringing all her stuffed animals downstairs but then at bedtime she wants them all back in her room, and can you guess who has to make two or more trips up and down? Ding ding ding, me. Today I caught her about to make a trip down and stopped her, but had to take a picture. Ethan wanted in on it too. I ended up "looking the other way" and letting her take them down. She enjoys it so how can I stop her.
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Animals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HA!! You should make some sort of bag for her to take them down in, then make her haul 'em back up at the end of the day! Ethan sure loves photo-bombing!
You are such a good mom!
Awwww!
Post a Comment