Saturday, February 23, 2013

Will you be my V.A.L.E.N.T.I.N.E?

I love Valentines day. Jim and I never do anything for it between the two of us, but I love to do fun things for the kids. Valentines breakfast consisted of Cinnamon rolls unrolled and then made into hearts, Pink heart shaped pancakes and bacon. Dinner was Hearts cut into grilled cheese and red tomato soup. I also made a ton of heart shaped sugar cookies for Paige's class and gave each kid a container of chocolates and candies. 





Samantha and I went to Ethan’s Valentines party on Valentines morning. He was adorable. He is such a little lover that when he got his bag of v-tines he went through them and kept thanking the people who gave them to him. He has a friend Amaya who sits next to him. They have been friends for 2 years now and she is so sweet. I’m glad he has her sitting next to him. We went to Paige’s party too but my camera died, so no pictures of her party. Boo hiss.




2 comments:

Katherine said...

Love all of this fun stuff! I like that most schools still do the Valentine's parties. I missed that when I was teaching at a charter school that celebrated NO holidays. Lame!

Mellissa said...

My favorite school holiday! My kids freak for Valentine's Day at school just like I did when I was little. It's such a big deal to them.