Sunday, January 17, 2010

Announcement

I think I'd like to make an announcement. I think I'm going to get into photography. I've thought about it in the past, it always looked good in my head, but it was a distant thing, because I'm not very good at it. But I look at pictures that people have taken and I think. Wow. Pictures really mean a lot. They bring out emotions. Pain and happiness, love and peace. My sister made a DVD of summertime memories and as we were watching it as a family Jim said, "Wow. there are some amazing pictures of the kids in there. They really capture the kids personality in them." I agree. I look at the pictures and I can remember just what we were doing and how the kids were laughing and Ethan licking Elizabeth at the beach and her saying gross. All these moments that bring me such happiness. I don't actually have a working camera right now..lol..but when I do, be prepared for a TON of pictures. You all can be my test audience. (and maybe give me some pointers)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I think that's a great idea! I'm always checking out Goldie's Last Picture a DAy and wondering when you're going to post more! ANd I'm glad you liked the video!