Last night I was trying to keep the kids quiet while Jim slept before going to work and I heard Paige scream from the basement, so I started to run and rammed my foot into a jewelry box and broke my toe, but I kept hobble running because I needed to get her to be quiet, so as I ran around the corner and headed down the stairs I rammed that same foot into Ethan's boot. OOWW. Oh the pain. When I got downstairs I asked Paige why she was screaming and she said, "Because Ethan was looking at me!" Oy Vey. The drama of a 5 year old girl.
Then today, Samantha fell going upstairs (if you knew me growing up you'd know this is obviously something that I must have passed on to her ) and her fangs bit into her tongue. Bleeding everwhere. She's fine and they actually stopped bleeding quickly, otherwise I would have called Amy to see what I should do. (Thanks Amy, for always being willing to help and give advice)
I guess we all need a time out! :)
3 comments:
HA! Time out... Yeah, that might be good. Be careful!!!
What a terrible, no good, bad day! How's the toe today? You have such CUTE kids, I hope they took care of you and did some of the walking for you.
Post a Comment