Sunday, January 10, 2010
Je ne parle pa francais?
All 3 kids were loosing there minds trying to be quiet, so I turned on Little Einsteins. Ethan is going through a phase there he wants to decide what buttons to push, so he insisted that i go to the Setup menu on the main menu, because it had tools on it. I went to it and explained that that only lets you decide if you watch in in english or french. He chose french, and they have been sitting for 45 minutes watching Little Einsteins, very quietly, in french. At one point, they asked a question and Paige's response was "Si!" I guess watching it in french will be good for them. This might just be a way of teaching them new languages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't kids funny? Who would have thought that they would sit still for so long listening to a language they don't understand? If you had put it on for that reason, they wouldn't have given it a second glance.
That is hllarious! Well at least they understand that some people speak differntly than we do & maybe will pick-up a few new words, at most they will pick up a new language. How cool!!!
BTW I had trouble with your link on facebook to your etsi shop. Could you send a link to me?
terrywi@hotmail.com Thanks, good Mamma!
Post a Comment