Are you reading me?
Am I talking to myself?
Self, I'm not sure if anyone reads our blog. This might just be like what we do everyday, and talk my ourself. Maybe we should petition blogger and see if they can put a like and dislike button after each post so people wouldn't feel like they have to comment. They could just let us know they are out there by hitting "like" or "dislike"
We'll get on that.
5 comments:
No comments is the worst. I think the problem is that Mom only reads blogs every couple days, and Katherine is the same now since she doesn't have internet. And I'm lame because I sometimes read them on my gmail account since they're mailed to me and I forget to actually log onto your blog and comment. But I do read them!
I think you should get more into photography! It's very enjoyable to take a good picture. And by the way, it is possible to get "like" and "dislike" boxes on your blog I think. I've seen people with things like that.
thanks for commenting! i will def. look into the buttons
Like! And I'll try to get on more regularly...
HEY! My Word verification is "ovenon" - I hope I didn't leave my oven on! Especially since it's gas...
I've been reading about once a week & I back track if there are ones I've missed. You are a delight, LIKE...LIKE!
Heather, I read your blog.
Post a Comment