Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Figubees-Jujuba

Jim got a game for Christmas and when the guys fight they talk. It sounds like they say figubee's jujuba. I laugh so hard every time i hear it. I wish real people would yell that when they fight. Might make life a little more interesting.

On a different note, i wanted to share my funny story with you.
Samantha took off her diaper when she was in the basement and she peed. (that's not the funny part). Paige yelled upstairs for us and I ran down. I yelled up to Jim to throw me a towell. I walked around the corner, look up and WAM!!! I got smacked right in the face as hard as i could possibly have been hit with the towell. It had been folded and was nice and compact. I stumbled back and almost fell, i got hit so hard. I saw stars for a minute, but couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious. jim's like,"you told me to throw it down, i didn't think you would be standing there, waiting for it." Ha! i still laugh so hard i cry. Funny times.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Jim really should have yelled "figubees jujuba!!!!!" before he threw the towel down. I certainly will the next time things come to blows with you. ;) JK!! Love it!

David and Linda said...

Good things come in pairs = Diapers/Towels. Have a Happy New Year!